We are a highly diverse group of over 80,000 individuals in 150 countries, we are united as one enthusiastic community of dedicated, fun and passionate people. We have always been committed to making the best glasses possible to enable people to enjoy the beauty of life in all its forms.
A unique brand portfolio that includes proprietary brands such as Ray-Ban, Oakley, Vogue Eyewear, Persol, Oliver Peoples, and prestigious licensed brands such as Giorgio Armani, Burberry, Bulgari, Chanel, Valentino and Versace is among Luxottica’s core strengths.
ENVISION YOUR FUTURE JOB
We are looking for young talents, motivated, curious and enterprising, to join us at our Agordo Operations Head-Quarters, where the history of our Company got started.
As Supply Chain Project Manager you will coordinate different global projects, leading worldwide interaction being point of reference from central Headquarter for other regions .
Here some responsibilities you will have:
· Planning and Program Management
· Project's organizational structure definition
· Resources management: time, activities and progress monitoring
· Facilitate communication and team building
· Project monitoring and reporting to the steering committee
· Risk identification and action plan management
· Stakeholders management and engagement on the different project activities
· Control deliverables quality
PORTRAIT OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE
Each and every one of us lives, breathes and shapes the success of the company.
You know you are a Luxottican when you recognize yourself in our 4 characteristics (imaginative, passionate, entrepreneurial, simple and fast) and:
- You do not see problems, you just see solutions
- You love challenges and you take your responsibility seriously
- You have at least 4 years experience in Supply Chain or in Project Management within a dynamic global company or a consulting firm
- You have advanced computer skills relating Office package (Excel, Access), SAP is a Plus
- You are a flexible person, able to adapt in a contest of constant change
- You can proactively organize your time and activities to get things done
- You have strong facilitation and communication skills
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
In Luxottica you have the feeling of being part of a “success story”, no matter where you work in the Luxottica world, you can really make an impact.
This position will be located at our headquarters in Agordo.
Are you ready for this challenge?
If yes, we are waiting for you.
Info operative (ITA)
Livello di anzianità: Livello medio
Settore: Accessori e moda
Tipo di impiego: A tempo pieno
Funzioni lavorative: Supply Chain
Luogo di lavoro: Agordo, Veneto