Inserito da MSC Group
Settore: Trasporti e Logistica
Inserito il 01-02-2022
MSC continues to invest and lead the world container market with ships, an extensive container fleet, intermodal and dedicated staff for its customers. The Company’s evolution to its leading brand needs consistency to market, and therefore it is paramount to standardise data, process and management information.
Within the Digital & Innovation Department and reporting to the Digital & Innovation Projects Manager, your mission as Digital & Innovation Analyst require an understanding on how to deliver a world class implementation experience to our customers and vendors.
You will work alongside sales, support, and HQ to manage post-contract integration projects across a variety of platforms and technologies, meeting agreed timelines and maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Learn MSC products and APIs, various configurations, in order to support various customer set ups
- Manage a subset of implementations from kickoff to API review, testing support, and go live support
- Handle multiple projects at a time in various stages of implementation
- Report weekly on project status, outstanding risks, and upcoming tasks
- Create, update, and distribute documentation on standards and best practices for integration with MSC HQ
- Support agencies and regional solutions analysts on direct integration activities
- Promote direct integration channels while leveraging new industry standards
- Lead workshops, prepare and present requirements and organize meetings with stakeholders
- Provide leadership in the definition and design of the solutions to ensure a full commitment to the delivery of the Project.
- Deal with issues, be proactive and pragmatic in solution findings.
- Monitor and report on progress of the activities to the Project Leader.
- Should keep self-updated with the innovative and disruptive trends in the maritime and supply chain industry by reading related magazines and periodicals participating in related seminars as required.
- Ensure constructive communication and collaboration with third parties
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst: Project Scoping, Business -Requirements development, Test Cases
- Knowledge in Shipping/ Supply Chain / Logistics / Integrations
-Awareness of shipping digital environment/ecosystem
- Knowledge in Technology & Software/Product Development Projects
Knowledge / skills:
- Knowledgeable about EDI best practices and standards (e.g.: EDIFact and X12) as well as API methods (GET, POST, PUT, etc…) and commonly used message formats (JSON and XML)
- Ability to work autonomously and navigate ambiguity
- Ability to proactively identify and communicate risks and opportunities
- Must be highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
Full time/Permanent position
based in Geneva