Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
We're looking for a Social Media Manager that, supporting the Brand Creative Responsible, will have the following mission:
- Planning, implementing, managing and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand consideration and engagement
- Contribute to key marketing KPIs generating leads among new audiences and retention of existing members
- Develop strategies and tactics to accelerate Maserati brand distinction within performance luxury automotive segment, adding relevance and consideration in a larger culture context
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Lead strategy and execution of Maserati Global Social Media Strategy
- Harness social media listening to develop insights, proactively anticipate trends, tackle opportunities to ensure Maserati is a leading brand in social media and at the center of culture conversations
- Partner with content development and communication to develop best in class organic campaigns, to maximize reach, engagement, sentiment and impact on Brand KPIs
- Work closely with Media, Digital and CRM to ensure all social activity is connected with their activity and contribute to accelerate traffic, leads, conversion and retention
- Form long-term social partnerships with media partners, talents, creators and influencers to broaden Maserati voice within the social ecosystem
- Oversee and orchestrate all other related social media platforms such as business partners, dealers and brand ambassadors
- Own the social media editorial calendar aligning marketing & communication function
- Deliver effective and comprehensive social reporting setting and tracking core growth and engagement KPIs, working hand in hand with media and CRM analytics
- Drive community management to deepen the relationship with the existing and community and to connect with new ones relevant for the brand and the business
- Manage efficiently social media budget and build a successful partnership with social media agencies
- Lead regular social best practice and inspiration sessions to promote new and better ideas, be an ambassador of social and digital first culture within the organization
In order to be successful you will need :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Media and Communication, Digital Marketing, Public Relations or similar
- 7+ years of work experience
- Proven track record of successful social media management in automotive andor luxury, lifestyle, entertainment industries; Agency experience is preferred
- Proven ability to manage people, budget & agencies
- Excellent proficiency in English (C2 level mandatory) - Additional languages are a plus
- Excellent copywriting skills; proven record of content creation is preferred
- Deep understanding and personal interest for digital and social innovation
- Knowledge and passion for Automotive & Luxury
- Great communication, organizational and team working skills
- Strong understanding of overall marketing activities and business acumen
WHAT WE OFFER
Being part of the Maserati family will give you the chance to work within an international work environment, leading and contributing to different projects in cooperation with cross-region teams. You’ll be able to work remotely and by a flexible schedule, while benefiting from dedicated welfare programs and continuous learning and development opportunities - we make an extensive range of internally and externally run courses available for all our employees.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.