Luxottica is looking for "ECommerce Manager" for its brand Ray-Ban.
Sales target achievement following brand and platform leaders’ guideline.
• Daily cooperation with the TP in order to have the best possible page always live in accordance with the brand guideline and the platform active ties
• Cooperation with local marketing department in the definition and execution of the activity plans
• Cooperation with corporate department in order to get all the central support from the HQ in Italy (assets, contents, brand campaigns)
• Cooperation in the definition of the spending in term of traffic and marketing
• Cooperation with planning team on stock target definition in order not to have any out of stock impacting the sales
• Being active part in the merchandising/product placement definition
• Analysis and reporting on all the e-com metrics (GMV, traffic, conversion rate..) for the SIS in scope
• Generate the business review from different dimensions consolidating with the data
Required Experience & Skills：
• Young professional with at least 5 years of experience in e-comm role (with TP management).
• Strong commercial attitude and result-oriented mindset;
• Working and/or studying experience abroad is highly appreciated, although not a must
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fast-learning and enthusiast team player
• Fully understand the phasing and trend of JD would be a plus
Send your CV on application.