The Product Planning dept operates together with Product Development, Design and Go-to-Market depts.
The role of the Product Manager consists in the lifecycle management of the range she/he deals with, defining also the product strategy on new models.
The candidate will support the team mainly to:
- Create product concepts, price positioning and time to market, using data and market analysis, and competitors benchmarking
- Define standards, including constructions, pricing, optimize costing, and align with manufacturing
- Construct and organize timing, pricing, life cycle, volumes, and profitability of the new car models
- Lifecycle Management (Mid-Cycle Action & Special Edition): product maintenance, interventions, define standard, oversee the product grid definition
- Product Strategy & Product Brief Definition of New models: define product requirements, product positioning, price, volumes, business cases
- Monitor the main Competitors through competitive Analysis & Benchmarking
- Collaborate with all the principle stakeholders to develop marketing materials, pricing strategy, value proposition presentation
- Support to Press & Communication initiatives: define product configurations for - International Events & Auto Shows; participation to Press Events with journalists from all over the world
- Master's Degree in Engineering or Economics
- Related work experience of at least 5 years in industrial Companies (premium / luxury brand positioning considered as a plus)
- Fluency in English
- Being passionate, focused, creative
- Strategic Planning skills
- Team-working ability
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Flexibility / Speed / Proactivity.
Job site: Modena (Italy).