Inserito da Bulgari
Settore: Moda e Lusso
Inserito il 31-03-2022
Reporting to the WW Omnichannel CRM Senior Manager, the CRM Channels and Business Partner Manager will help the Business to connect deeper with the Business Partners consumers and the Perfume consumers through a structured CRM strategy and thanks to advanced CRM tools and techniques.
Moreover will be in charge to support the implementation of articulated marketing journey, integrating all the channels: email, sms, mms, Line, Kakaotalk, Wechat.
- Instill a structured client centric mindset in the Business Partners network;
- Build a consumer segmentation and profile, in line with Business Partners consumers purchasing behavior;
- Define and implement CRM communication plans for Business Partners to ensure the highest level of engagement and sales increase in collaboration with key stakeholders;
- Define together with the markets a structured acquisition, engagement and conversion plan for the Perfumes consumers, by leveraging both of digital and physical touch points (social, POP UP);
- Develop, implement, and follow up of transversal strategies & action plans with central function departments (IT, Trade Marketing HJ,..) and local markets contacting points;
- Support the WW Ominchannel CRM Manager and the local markets to build multichannel journeys, by integrating new channels (sms, mms, Kakaotalk) into the CRM contact plan by finding the best strategy to bind the CRM personas and the social personas;
- Monthly share analysis and reports, constantly monitoring results for strategy adjustment and evolution;
- Contribute to create an omnichannel consumer view.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position within an international environment of customer oriented companies – experience abroad will be considered as a plus
- Distinctive relational skills
- Strong digital competences and analytics skills
- Ability to communicate results / customers’ insight at all business levels, facilitating action plans definition
- Fluency in Italian and English (other languages are a plus)
- Customer Orientation
- Make-things-happen approach
- Business Awareness
- Planning & Organization