Nome e Cognome:
Editoria e media
Vivendi is an integrated media, content and communications group.
The company operates businesses throughout the media value chain, from talent discovery to the creation, production and distribution of content.
Universal Music Group is engaged in recorded music, music publishing and merchandising. It owns more than 50 labels covering all genres.
Canal+ Group is engaged in pay-TV in France, as well as in Africa, Poland and Vietnam. Its subsidiary Studiocanal is a leading European player in production, sales and distribution of movies and TV series.
Havas Group is one of the world’s largest global communications group. It is organized in three main business units covering all the communications disciplines: creativity, media expertise and healthcare/wellness.
Gameloft is a worldwide leader in mobile games, with 2 million games downloaded per day.
Vivendi Village groups together Vivendi Ticketing (in the United Kingdom, the United States and France), MyBestPro (expert counselling), Vivendi Talents&Live (talent scouting and develops live entertainment projets), the venues L’Olympia and Theatre de l’Œuvre in Paris, CanalOlympia in Africa, Olympia Production (production house for shows and concerts) and Festival Production (develops cultural events throughout France).
With 300 million users each month, Dailymotion is one of the biggest video content aggregation and distribution platforms in the world.
Editoria e media
Vivendi supports projects dedicated to disadvantaged young people through its Create Joy Fund.
Its mission is to bring joy and help these young people achieve their full potential through Vivendi’s activities.
The Vivendi Create Joy Fund supports over 30 projects each year in France, in the UK and in Africa.
REVEAL YOUR TALENTS
Talent is everywhere – but not always where you expect it to be. Everyone has talent. The Vivendi Create Joy program aims to support projects that reach a wider and more disadvantaged population. Through the arts projects funded by Vivendi Create Joy, young people are offered a chance to discover their talents, learn to value their unique personalities and build confidence in themselves. Vivendi Create Joy is an integral part of Vivendi’s commitment to equal opportunity.
Nature of and criteria for projects
- The projects supported by Vivendi Create Joy meet the following criteria:
- Their beneficiaries are sick, troubled, at-risk or disadvantaged young people (11-25 years old).
- The projects are carried out in the following countries: France, the United Kingdom and Africa.
- They relate to Vivendi’s business segments: music, film, television, journalism, video games and digital content creation.
- The projects have the potential to reveal personal talent, develop self-confidence and bring happiness.
- The projects encourage vocational training for young people from disadvantaged backgrounds or who are unfamiliar with professional networks to to develop their passion and talent for one of the group’s businesses.
For further information, contact the Vivendi team.
Marketing e comunicazione