Experienced Business Consultant with a demonstrated history of working in the automotive industry. Skilled in Negotiation, Business Planning, International Business, Market Analysis, and Team Building. Strong accounting professional with a MD focused in Civil Engineering - Transport from Politecnico di Torino.
Position: Technical Manager MSX
from: 1/6/2018 - current
- Support Back-Office Teams in case of critical technical issues;
- Support Team Leaders to perform internal quality check on selected claims and pre-authorized requests, review result and evaluate training needs;
- Directly provide training on repair procedures, FCA tools and systems to cover back-office teams lack;
- Propose Technical Controls on Warranty System in case of emerging technical phenomenon;
- Checks the availability and completeness of all necessary information to correctly perform assessing and pre-authority activity;
- Verifies the alignment of the processes applied by the high technical skills assessors;
- In case of relevant technical issues directly inform FCA warranty department reporting the phenomenon and amount involved;
- Support Team Leaders to hold meetings with FCA markets;
- Send information to FCA Quality department providing feedbacks;
- Checks local warranty pratices applied by Markets, collect information and reports practice and amount involved to FCA Warranty. In case of denial of the procedure verifies the gap covering;
- In case of new repair procedures supports team leaders in reactive and correct implementation;
- Travel to the Local Markets in case of relevant needs;
- Working in cooperation with the FCA Warranty Department works on identification of gaps identification and creation action plan;
- Working in cooperation with the Back-Office Account and the Process-Account, ensures consistency and technical alignment in the Back Office and Field Activities.
Position: Team Leader MSX Middle East; Mkt Uk, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Greece, CEE, Mkts Importers FCA
from: 01/05/2017 - to 31/5/2018
Goal: Backlog reduction Middle East Market from 2 mln$ to 400k$ in less than 7 months;
Backlog reduction Spain Mkt from 400k€ to 165 k€ in 8 working days;
Manage 8 resources for 9 UE Mkts & 12 Middle East countries and 25 Importers
Gestione MKT & Coordinamento Team di risorse dedicato per Middle East Mkts (Yemen, Baharain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Iran, Iraq, Palestine), Uk, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Greece, CZ Rep, SK Rep., Hungary, All Importers MKTs per FCA. Realizzazione report periodici KPI performance MKTs e assessment, interfaccia con i responsabili dei MKTs ed HQ FCA. Gestione quotidiana obiettivi di assessment dei team.