Fonder & CEO ResultsAdv.it e DroniWorld. Presidente Tribunale Arbitrale Piemonte (ex Legge n. 25/1994 s.m.i.) e Segretario Regionale FeditalImprese Piemonte (sindacato d'impresa, reti d'impresa, servizi legali-fiscali-assicurativi, CAF, Indagini e Investigazioni civili e commerciali), A.IM.A. Associazione Amministratori Immobiliari (corsi accreditati, gestione legale-fiscale-burocratica, gestione controverssie / cause legali - Mediazione civile e commerciale Dlgs 28/2010 s.m.i.).
DIGITAL Marketing & Lead Generation Specialist - DIGITAL-Adv INFLUENCER: Motors, Travel, Luxury
Forensic DIGITAL Investigations, Cyber Crime, Antiterrorism, Ethical Hacker
Sport Mental Coach
Corrispondente Diplomatico e fondatore di DroniWorld.com
LINKEDIN PROFILE: https://www.linkedin.com/in/francescodalessandro/
Name: Francesco D’ALESSANDRO
Address: Via Gradisca, 82 10136 Torino (Italy)
Phone number: +39 011 321013 mobile: +39 333 3008006
Whatsapp: 39 3333008006
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Born in Naples on November 23rd 1972
Francesco D’Alessandro lives and works in Turin (Italy)
* Businessman - Business Angel – Influencer Investor & Marketing Startup - Sport Mental Coach
* Diplomatic Correspondent for USA (New York, Washington, Texas, Caliornia) – MALTA – EICH – TANZANIA – CINA – TAIWAN – SPAIN – BRAZIL
* Security & Intelligence specialist, Ethical Hacker, International Anti-Terrorism, Data Protection Office, Private civil, IT, criminal and commercial investigations
* International Advisor for the European Transparency Register ID 176217623918-78
* Under the High Apostolic Protection of the Orthodox Anglican Church St. John Apostle (Order of Corporate Reunion) - decree n°1013 November 11th, 2016
* Registrant at Defense Administration (AD) Suppliers of the countries that join the NATO Codification System (NCS) – NCAGE NATO code AQ566
Regional Delegate for Fedital Imprese Piemonte
Regional Delegate for COOPER Federation of Civil Protection Associations
After graduating in business and economics, he began his training career studying - from 1998 to 2000 - to become a qualified accountant. Afterwards, he worked for different companies with the positions of administrative manager first (from 2000 to 2002), and then of CFO, the latter for Azimut - marine industry - 2002-2003 and then FIAT / COMAU starting from 2003, with the role of supervisor above the restructuring and and reduction of industrial costs in the Avtovaz headquarters in Russia).
After the above-mentioned positions, he worked as external consultant for the review of business processes according to the principles of world class manufacturing, cost reduction, legal control of accounts, finance, company valuation, extraordinary transactions, restructuring, creation of innovative startups such as (RivaBanca BCC /Banca D’Alba, Promea.net and MonterosaTerme.com).
Up to 2002, he carried out experiences in Accounting, Financial Reporting, Management Control, Legal Counseling and he was also appointed Administrative Manager for several big companies including AERRE Cucine, Bosco Italia, Stampal and Fiat / Comau.
10 years ago he managed to found his own group of companies operating in different sectors focusing always on innovation and on Digital, from Marketing and Communication, to Automotive Events, Drones, Business Security, Big Data, 3D, Relaxation / Spa, Health, Real Estate and he still performs his activity of consultant in the field of restructuring projects, BPM, BPR etc. for big companies and for startups. This role, in particular, has contributed to make him a Social Influencer Investor with more than 1 million followers on different professional profiles. He has invested in various Banking / Insurance companies and is currently a Member Investor of the Accelerator Club SpA and Housers.com
Professor for Masters in Web Communication & Social Media - University of Parma
Associate Professor of "International Political Economy" for the Free University of Higher Studies UNIMOSCOW, Imperial Academy of Russia - Saint Nicholas University; for the ISFOA University of Lugano and of "Marketing & Communication" at Master Web Communication & Social Media for the University of Parma.
• 1998: Degree in Business and Economics – University of Naples v. 110/110
• 2000: Fiscal Master Tax Consulting Firm Roma - Prof. Antonio Scalia v. 110/100
• 2006: Master MBA SAA School of Business Administration, TORINO v. 110/110
• 2016: Honoris Causae Degree in International Diplomatic Sciences - Free University of Superior High Studies UNIMOSCOW, Imperial Academy of Russia - Saint Nicholas University
• 2016: Honoris Causae Degree in Political Sciences, with a master in Economics and International Diplomatic Relations” - 2016 University ISFOA of Lugano
FOUNDER & CEO
Strategic Marketing and Communication - Lead Generation
FOUNDER & CEO
Safe and Sporty car driving with Ferrari / Team Building
FOUNDER & CEO
Aerial photogrammetry, surveys in construction and agriculture,
acitivites of Judicial Police
FOUNDER & CMO
SPA / Relax
RIVABANCA / BANCA D’ALBA BCC
Banking / Insurance
Private Hospital with two operating rooms, Polyclinic
FOUNDER & CMO
Web-portal of medical-scientific orientation
CLUB ACCELERATORI SPA
Business Incubator / Accelerator
ARBITRATION COURT (TRIBUNALE ARBITRALE PIEMONTE)
Mother Tongue: Italian
Understanding: Advanced (C1)
Spoken: Advanced (C1)
Written: Advanced (C1)
Understanding: Intermediate (B1)
Spoken: Intermediate (B1)
Written: Intermediate (B1)
He possesses excellent communication skills, a high level of ability in sports coaching, organizational skills and conflict resolution; all acquired during the experiences of Project Manager and CEO in Italy and abroad.
Organizational and Management Skills
Leadership – Sense of Organization – Project Management – Time Management – Team Working
Excellent abilities in business processes management and re-engineering, quality control, management control, legal control of accounts / due diligence, corporate restructuring, finance, cost reduction, world class manufacturing, startups, marketing & communication, information processing, content creation, security, problem solving
¥ Excellent knowledge of office suite tools (word, excel, powerpoint, etc)
¥ Excellent knowledge of digital image processing programs
¥ Excellent knowledge of ERP, CRM and Business Intelligence software
Business Planning, Change Management, Business Intelligence, World Class Manufacturing, Business Strategy, Cost Reduction, ERP, BPR, BPM, WCM, Financial Analysis, Corporate Finance, Bank, Health, Marketing e Communication, Web-marketing, Digital Media, CRM, StartUp, Mergers & Acquisitions, Business Planning, Team Building, Coaching, Training
- Driving License B
- License ACI C national / Instructor for Safe and Sporty driving
- First Aid Instructor and PBLS-D, Firefighting and Instructor for Safety at Work
- Krav Maga Instructor
- Reiki Master & Teacher
Professional trainer in “COMMUNICATION & NLP” and “SPORT MENTAL COACHING” with experience gained by attending the Roberto Re HRD Training and the Anthony Robbins High Business Performance Course.
He has got over 10 years of experience as professional trainer in communication and nlp for Helyos Training Rome, BAZARWEV – La Sapienza University of Rome and “Salotto & Fiorito” Institute of Rivoli (TO).
Co-founder of the Rai Eri publishing project with the cooperation of LA STAMPA, ACT! Communication company and Pellegrini Editore and with the patronage of Ministero delle Pari Opportunità. This project has been created thanks to the friendship and cooperation with Eugenia Romanelli (journalist for l’Espresso and then head editor of the magazine Time Out and founder of “Bazar”, which has been studied in several classes of communication at La Sapienza University of Rome and other important Italian universities.
Accredited journalist for hobby and author of several articles and essays about the topics of arbitration, mediation and conciliation, management, economy and finance. Partner of CDAF and ATLEC and Head Editor of the CDAF Journal of the Turin “Unione Industriale”. Volunteer for 118 Piemonte, co-founder of NOI CONCILIAMO SRL.
Since 2011 he also carries out the role of Professor of Web Communication & Social Media for the University of Parma.
- SPAZIO URBANO e PROCESSI GLOBALI, 2005 Maremmi Editori
- GUIDA ALLA FINANZA AGEVOLATA PER LE PMI,2006 Maremmi Editori
- DRONI IN EDILIZIA 1^ ed. 2015 e 2^ edition 2016, Grafill Edizioni; also translated in English for the USA market
- DRONI e AEROFOTOGRAMMETRIA, 2016 Maggioli Editore
- COMMENTO AL NUOVO REGOLAMENTO ENAC, 2015 Maggioli Editore
- Roberto MARRAMA Award ed. Il Denaro – Naples ed. 1999
- ODISSEO Award ed. 2006 c/o Unione Industriale di Torino, interclub CDAF, CDVM, Club
of IT Managers and Club of Technical Managers
- Roberto MARRAMA Award ed. Il Denaro – Naples ed. 2005 / 2006
- Euromed Journalist Prize - International Federation of Journalists ed. 2006
Member of AIAF, Italian Association of Financial Analysts
Member of ANDAF, National Association of Administrative and Financial Managers
Member of CDAF (Club of Administrative and Financial Managers) at the Industrial Union of Turin
- Sommelier for FISAR (Italian Federation Sommelier Hoteliers and Restaurateurs) - consultant and member of the FISAR board of directors (relations with public institutions) - teacher / director of the course for Sommelier
- Truffles Judge, at the National Truffles Agency of Alba. Member of several international juries
- Meritorious member of the National Association of Italian Police
- Volunteer Rescuer 118, Croce Verde and Piedmont International Red Cross
- Volunteer First Aid Instructor 118 and BLS-D, PBLS-D and DAN Instructor
- DAN Europe Firefighting Instructor
- FIRST AID INSTRUCTOR AND CORPORATE SECURITY DLGS. 81 and DM 388
- Corporate Security & Health Care Trainer - DAN Instructor Voluntary Italian Red Cross volunteer with Annex A, system 118 Piedmont Region - ALS Training and HEMS and MEDEVAC Helicopter Patent - HEMS / MEDEVAC Instructor. DAN BLS-D Instructor, PBLS-D, FIRST AID, NEUROLOGICAL EVALUATION, UNDERWATER RESOURCES, HMLI - IRC Member (Italian Resuscitation Council) - http://www.ircouncil.org/
- PILOT INSTRUCTOR Safe and Sporty Driving and Formula Junior Pilot
- Professional Coach AICP - Business Coach and Biblical Life Coach c / o Life Breakthrough Academy and Sport Mental Coach at ISMCI | International Sport Mental Coaching Institute
Nobility Titles / Honors / Certificates
- Knight of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic since 2010 - awarded by the President of the Italian Republic, Giorgio
- Diplomatic Honor Councilor of Royal Diplomatic Academy - Unimoscow Department
- General of the IBSSA Division, operating internationally as an expert in first aid and rescue operations
- International Red Cross military corps
- Lieutenant Colonel Emergency International Corps
- Knight of the Grand Cross of the Constantinian Order of Saint George since 2016
- Knight of the Order of Saint John of Malta since 2017
- Commissioner of the Roerich Peace Observatory (Washington 1935) - Provincial Committee of Turin set up by the Chamber of Peoples Cultures - INTERCHAMBER - EICH
- Regional Manager of the voluntary association "Cooper” - Civil Protection
- Volunteer 118 Piedmont, with specialization in advanced rescue
My MASTERPIECE? Happiness, given and received
My MISSION? To be happy and make other people happy by sharing everything! Health, philosophy and love. Learn from others and make myself independent for my activity of Volunteering
MY VALUES? Trust, Communication, Honesty, Loyalty, Grow up as an individual and with others, Faith in God and His Commandments, Family, Gratitude, Tranquility, Friendship
The five FUNDAMENTAL LEVERS of Life, for me? Gratitude, Trust, Tranquility, Thought and Action !!
MISSION ABOUT DIPLOMATIC ACTIVITIES
Advice for internationalization - Intelligence services for diplomatic correspondents
The International Organization for Diplomatic Relations (IODR), also known as “Correspondants Diplomatiques” intends to promote alliance and cultural cooperation through the exchange of documents, the organization of conferences, concerts, and events of various kinds, and publications.It promotes solidarity between people and individuals and the full realization of the basic rights of man, as inspired by the principles upheld by the United Nations Organization.
Its aim is to satisfy primary needs and in the first place to safeguard human life, work and the family, as the first and irreplaceable nucleus of society, and to remedy insufficiencies in the food supply and to give the highest value to human resources.
The IODR intends to guarantee the actual equality of the sexes, supporting and ensuring the inclusion of women in all activities, including politics.
The organization defends liberty as an indispensable condition for the dignity of the individual and the harmonious and complete development of the human personality, respecting the sentiments and ideas of others, of all religions, and all political ideologies;
It cultivates the culture of peace in the world, rejecting war as a solution of international controversies and violence under any form whatsoever, always substituting conflict by dialogue and encounter.
To achieve these objectives, the IODR conducts a wide range of development and educational projects, including the creation of training centers and courses.
The IODR contributes by all possible means - the press, television, radio, economic publications, conferences, etc. - to the popular diffusion, especially among the young, of the human rights proclaimed in the “Universal Declaration of the United Nations” on 15th December 1948 in New York.
To carry out the activities necessary for its statutory aims, the organization relies predominantly on the voluntary persons and free-of-charge services of its own corresponding members.